Saturday, September 01, 2007

Like most of us , I guess, I love to read books about scrapbooking. There are a lot of books I like but the Autumn Leaves books are certainly among my favorites, wich was confirmed again today! Today the 2 latest books I ordered arrived. "Designing with Details" and "Perfectly Clear". The first one is about how the little things make all the difference in your pages. The second one is about techniques for using clear stamps. WOW! Those girls from Autumn Leaves are soooo talented!! I just keep going through those books over and over again, drooling over all those gorgeous LO's and projects! Believe me, you just can't do without these books! Tons and tons of inspiration!






At the moment I'm working on some little canvasses, something I didn't much so far but it is so much fun! Unfortunatly I won't be able to show them for a long time...


What I can show is a few sneak peeks from the GetInspired-kit:






I hope I can present you the winner of the july-august challenge in the next few days. There will be a new challenge too than so please check back later!

Have a nice sunday!


Birgit

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so have to agree with you on those Autumn Leaves books! They are they best really!!

Love your sneak peeks...can't waith to see the rest!

12:30 PM

 
Blogger sollie said...

Those sneak peaks are so tempting. I want to know how it looks in real.
By the way, are there any of your workshops planned in Belgium?

12:48 PM

 
Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

MMM so it won't be a waste of money if I buy those books? Thanks for the review...

The sneaks are looking gorgeous birgit... Love it

xoxo
Emine

12:49 PM

 
Blogger Anniek said...

I also love Autumn Leaves books! Your sneak peeks look great, can't wait to see the rest!

1:07 PM

 
Blogger Je@net said...

Those sneaks makes me curious Birgit! Can't wait to see the rest!
And yeah...scrapbooks, specially those Autumn Leaves books are so very jummie!!

1:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've read them from the front to the back (and back) too LOL, they are so brilliant!! Your sneakpeeks look so so pretty, with beautiful details, hope to see the rest of your layout(s)soon!

2:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so talented Birgit! Thanks for the peekies of those books. xo

4:59 PM

 
Blogger Fauve Design said...

Great sneaks,and those AL leaves book are great!

10:52 PM

 
Blogger Janine Langer said...

Great sneaks, love the colors, looks like this will be a great kit!
Thanks for the books review, I always plan to buy one, but never do.

Have a great Sunday! :)

11:25 PM

 
Blogger Ingrid said...

I agree with you on the AL books. Great books for inspiration and ideas.

Your sneak peeks are awesome....as usual. Can't wait to see the rest.

12:39 AM

 
Blogger D@nielle said...

yep the books are cool, I always get some for MLS. Can't wait to see the projects !

1:50 AM

 
Blogger rev said...

o, those books are on my wishlist!!!
love your sneaks, can't wait to see the real stuff, and especially the canvas!!

4:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ik heb het "clearbook" ook en ik blijf er in kijken. Prachtig boek, zeker z'n geld waard.
Je sneaks zien er weer veelbelovend uit, ben benieuwd naar het geheel.
Voel je je weer helemaal goed?

groeten Joke

5:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, these books are on my wishlist too. Where did you buy them?

1:50 AM

 
Blogger Christiane said...

great sneakies again!! and it seems that i must spend more money!! :))

5:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home