Sunday, September 23, 2007

I know... I've been a bad, bad blogger lately.
But with 4 days out of 7 demonstrating, 1 crop, 1 night away from home, a deadline to make and a family to take care of it's hard to keep up! So forgive me for not leaving messages on you blogs and for not updating mine!

I've been demonstrating at the a hobbystore called De Duif in Leeuwarden friday and yesterday and there I've been working with the Cricut Expression.
Ohhhh, I coul'dn't help myself... I loved it, especially the fact that it cuts through chipboard and it is so easy to work with! So... I bought it! :)
I guess you'll know what I've been doing this morning?!

OK, I've got 3 new workshops coming up in the next 2 month. You can click on the workshop of your interest to read more about it (in dutch).
1. Scrappin' in the kitchen, october 13, 2007
2. Surprise, surprise, november 10, 2007
3. Winter Wonderland, november 21, 2007

If you have any questions, please e-mail me at scrappen@birgitkoopsen.nl

Finally I want to remind you that you have one more week to send in your LO for the september challenge. The nicest, most creative and original LO will win a nice RAK!
For more details click here!

Thanks for stopping by!
Birgit

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Christiane said...

there are soo much things to do!! blogging isn't one of the most important things!! ;)) glad you had so much fun with the cricut!!
have a good week!!

9:45 AM

 
Blogger anita said...

ooo...the cricut expression....FUN!
anita
x

1:28 PM

 
Blogger M@risk@ said...

Woh, great that you spoiled yourself with the Cricut. Your workshops look great but it's a bit to far for me. Have a nice week!

12:34 AM

 
Blogger Fauve Design said...

Ow you bought it so cool,have fun creating with that thing!Your workshops sounds so cool,too bad its to far away for me...

7:41 AM

 
Blogger Essie said...

No, no, no. You're no bad blogger. Just told the same to Aimee. You're just a very bus woman. Love, es

12:00 PM

 
Blogger Marjolein said...

Hey....I worked there, at De Duif!!! Too bad you don't have pictures!!! And that Cricut, sounds awesome... need more dollars overhere!!

3:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooow, I love that winterwonderland workshop, to bad it's to far for me, just looked and it's 3 hours so that means for me at least 4 :(

12:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cutting through chipboard rocks... ;) So many things to do in so little time hey, cutting on my blogging time is the first thing i do too ;)

1:23 AM

 
Blogger saffiertje said...

Busy you! But with the greatest hoby in the world as part of your job....;-) I hope to use the circuit expression one day, have to do al lot of saving I guess!!!
So curious what those Lo's will bring out of the kitchen!

have a nice weekend with some rest!!!

Miranda

10:27 AM

 
Blogger Petra said...

Je bent een bezige bij! Dat Cricut verhaal kan ik helemaal begrijpen :) ik heb zelf dit weekend een Cricut mogen lenen van een leuke hobbywinkel. Een fantastisch apparaat! Veel plezier!!

2:13 AM

 
Blogger R said...

The workshops sound great Birgit! How is everything going? Still busy busy busy??

Or are did you lock yourself up to play with you cricut ;)

Groetjes, Rianne

2:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your cricut, have fun playing ;-)

11:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home