Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring in Holland!

Today was such a lovely day, I just had to go out and make some pictures! Seems like spring is finally here! :) and I love it!!!










Both Petra and Aline gave me the Arte Y Pico award which made me feel very honored and happy!! Thanks so much girls, you totally made my day (even though it's a little while agao already, blogging obviously isn't on my priority list right now... but will be again... some day... soon :D)
I have to pass this on to five other bloggers that, I think, deserve this award for their creativity, design or what else and no matter what their language is.
- Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to her/his blog to be visited by everyone.
- Each award winner has to show the image of the award and put the name and blog link of the person that has given you the award.
- Award winner and the person that has given the award have to show the link of Arte Y Pico blog for everyone to know the origin of this award.
- Last but not least show these rules.
I had a very hard time choosing only 5 but I'm passing it on to these 5 girls who always inspire me in one or another way:
That's it for now! Try to be a better girl regarding blogging :).... but I can't promiss...
So if I haven't left any messages on your blog lately, it's nothing personal! Really!!!
Birgit

21 Comments:

Blogger Sanderijn said...

thanks so much for awarding me!!!

11:23 AM

 
Blogger Frédérique said...

Hi Birgit !
thank you for awarding me! :)

12:06 PM

 
Blogger Fauve Design said...

:D thanks fo making me happy today :D

12:06 PM

 
Blogger Anniek said...

Beautiful pictures!! Where did you take them?

1:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

schouwerzijl zeker? prachtig!

tineke

5:22 PM

 
Blogger Janine Langer said...

The photos are beautiful, good to hear that you are enjoying the beautiful weather!
Have a great day! :)

1:36 AM

 
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

finally spring- yeaaahhh - loving your photos!!!

2:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are so beautiful!Love them!
Finally spring... yeah!! :)

Gr Jeanet

7:56 AM

 
Blogger Essie said...

Love spring too!
Summer is even better!! ha ha
Congretz on winning the award.

Love, es

11:28 AM

 
Blogger Je@net said...

Wat een prachtige foto's Birgit!!

12:15 PM

 
Blogger Lynn said...

Gorgeous pictures!

3:09 PM

 
Blogger D@nielle said...

prachtige foto's !

11:51 PM

 
Blogger { Kristina } said...

Wow, great photos of beautiful flowers. Wouldn't mind having them here where I live. :)

1:27 AM

 
Blogger Joke said...

Wat een prachtige foto's. Is dit in de buurt of ben je in Lisse geweest?

Groeten, Joke

1:33 AM

 
Blogger Mabo said...

Hoi Birgit,
Prachtige foto's. Ik ben gek op tulpen. Heerlijk dat het er weer vol mee staat. Onze appels hebben nog geen bloesem maar dat duurt dus niet lang meer :).

2:10 AM

 
Blogger M@risk@ said...

Prachtige foto's en al deze mooie kleuren luiden misschien nu echt de voorjaar/zomer in. Ik zit ook midden in de tulpenvelden.

2:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award sweetie! Very honored! And your spring pics make me very very happy looking at them!

7:10 AM

 
Blogger sollie said...

Die tulpen zijn echt schitterend.
groetjes Isolde

3:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omigosh, what beautiful flowers--and fields and fields of them! Love them!

5:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Birgit...I just wanted to thank you so much for awarding me this!! You inspire me in so many ways!! I am truely honoured.

9:01 PM

 
Anonymous usb hub said...

The actors are seven million bulb flowers. The backdrop is natural woodland. Ornamental shrubs, a working windmill, blossoming fruit trees, cascades and canals serve as props. Act I begins in mid March with carpets of crocuses sprouting as harbingers of a dazzling display of tulips, narcissi, daffodils and hyacinths in April and May. Successive scenes feature fruit trees, lilacs and lilies blossoming in a symphony of color and fragrance.

5:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home