Thursday, November 17, 2005

Isn't she lovely, isn't she beautiful?




I can't recall what exactly I was doing at that specific time, but suddenly I noticed that Marlijn was VERY quiet. As I opened the door to the hall way to see what she was doing she came down the stairs with a BIG smile, saying: "Mommy, I made beautiful eyes!"

I was thrilled, actually.

Aren't we scrapbookers always hoping our kids do things like that so we can make pictures?
I am!

So, when she was standing in front of me, shining, I said: "darling you look lovely, here's my lipstick, you can make beautiful lips too!" and then I grabbed my camera...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cute!! Great pictures.

6:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is just too funny!
Cari

4:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home