Saturday, November 12, 2005

Almost 38


In only 2 weeks it's my birthday and I turn 38. When I was making this LO I realized how time flies. My husband and I met as we were both 18, so we're together for more then half our lifes now. A lot of people say: "Oh, if I could only be 18 again..." Not me! I had a great time when I was 18, no doubt. But I would never ever want to leave the life I live right now! I have a great husband, 3 wonderful kids, great family and friends, a nice home and I very much enjoy scrapbooking, something I only discovered 2 years ago. So, to say it short: @ almost 38 I'm happy!

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen (Cupcake) Carter said...

That's the spritit!! Love your uber cool layout!

8:43 PM

 
Blogger Sophie P. Waquet said...

hi birgit
i first knew you as Scrap-club DT member, and i'm happy to discover your blog. i really, really love your work, and you often inspire me.
so, thank you a lot! what you do is great!
sophie

5:49 AM

 
Blogger Sophie P. Waquet said...

oh! i forgot: happy birthday!!

5:50 AM

 
Blogger Rachael said...

Your work is AWESOME! TFS!

6:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home